About the role
Balfour Beatty are currently looking for an Administrator join our UKCS team based in Cromer and Mundesley on Fixed term contract.
Role Purpose: To carry out the document control, administration and provide support to the project team ensuring that the financial targets of the project(s) are achieved.
To build meaningful relationships with our Clients and suppliers in conjunction with the Service Area teams.
What you'll be doing
- Document control
- Inputting to the monthly reports
- Supporting the SCAPE monthly reports and processes
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Book meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising catering
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
- Maintains accurate records for employee holiday requests
- Attends workshops and conferences when requested
- Foster good communication with project colleagues and promote a positive work ethic
Who we're looking for
- Must be a team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Construction experience beneficial
- Highly skilled with Microsoft packages (SharePoint, word, excel etc.)
- Able to use other systems with training (Oracle, BIM Field)
- Hours of work typically 42 hours per week
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
At Balfour Beatty we are committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential, not only because this is the right thing to do, but because it makes us a better business. To ensure we deliver on this commitment, we have a UK Diversity and Inclusion Action Plan which sets out the wide range of targeted, proactive, measurable steps we are taking to make this a reality. You can read our UK Diversity and Inclusion Action Plan in full on our website.
To help and support us with our desired commitment to create an inclusive culture we are members of WISE, enei, Business Disability Forum and Women into Construction. In 2020, we signed the Audeliss and Involve Open Letter to demonstrate our commitment to taking key long term and sustainable actions on Black Inclusion. Balfour Beatty is also a Gold Award holder in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.
As a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to working with people who have disabilities and long-term health conditions to remove barriers for them in obtaining employment. We are also committed to offering applicants with a disability an interview if they meet the minimum requirements for the role.
Further information on Disability Confident can be found on our website