What qualifications will I get?
You’ll have the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications such as:
- A full University Degree
- A professional qualification such as Incorporated Engineer or Chartered Surveyor
- It won’t stop there, though. You’ll be on the first step of a career ladder that could end up in a senior management role.
What benefits will I get?
You’ll get a competitive salary, plus a range of benefits. These vary across our business, but include:
- A pension scheme
- Participation in our flexible benefits programme
- The ability to join the Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- Up to 25 days holiday per year
The more experienced and qualified you become, the more your salary will grow. What’s more, we’ll pay your college fees.
How long will it last?
Our Degree & Graduate Apprenticeships last for around four to five years, but yours will finish as soon as you’ve reached the required standards and gained the relevant qualifications. You may be able to start at a mid-point if you have already completed a Higher Apprenticeship.
Where will I be based?
Our Degree apprenticeship schemes are available across England and Graduate apprenticeship schemes are available in Scotland.
What do I need to apply?
This depends on the scheme, but generally speaking we’ll be looking for at least three A Levels or four Highers at grade A* to C, with five GCSEs (or equivalent) in English, Maths and a Science. Alternatively, you may have already completed a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in England or Modern Apprenticeship in Scotland.