What qualifications will I get?
You’ll have the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications such as:
- NVQ Level 4 or 5 (depending on scheme)
- Depending on scheme a Foundation Degree
It won’t stop there, though. You’ll be on the first step of a ladder towards a full professional qualification. We’ve also supported many of our apprentices to continue their studies to degree level – so you’ll be able to gain priceless work experience while earning a salary and gaining a degree in your chosen area.
What benefits will I get?
You’ll get a competitive salary, plus a range of benefits. These vary across our business, but include:
- A pension scheme
- Participation in our flexible benefits programme
- The ability to join the Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- Up to 25 days holiday per year
- The more experienced and qualified you become, the more your salary will grow. What’s more, we’ll pay your college fees.
How long will it last?
Our Higher Apprenticeships last for around three years, but yours will finish as soon as you’ve reached the required standards and gained the relevant qualifications.
Where will I be based?
Our apprenticeship schemes are available across the UK.
What do I need to apply?
This depends on the scheme, but generally speaking we’ll be looking for at least two A Levels at grade A*-C, with five GCSEs (or equivalent) in English, Maths and a Science. Alternatively, you may have already completed a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship.